Details about this SZGC Registration for returning and new gardeners.
South Zone Community Garden operates 384 gardens on 3305 Grant Road, Regina. Garden plots are allocated on a first applied – first allocated basis with priority given according to the following order:
- Returning gardeners in good standing requesting the same plot.
- Returning gardeners in good standing requesting a change of plots.
- New Gardeners.
(Successful new applicants are eligible for small gardens (20’ x 25’ or 20’ x 22.5’).
Plot Rental Fees Annualy
Add $5 to your rental fee if you don't have a Zone Board or Community Association membership.
|Plot Size||Rental Fee|
20' x 45'
20' x 25'
20' x 22.5'
2022 registration is now Closed!
No Further Applications Will Be Accepted.
- Thank you for considering gardening with South Zone Community Gardens. Once again, the demand for gardens has been far greater than the number of plots available. All plots have been allotted.
- If your application was mailed before registration closed and you have not been offered a plot, you have been put on a list which is held until June 15th, 2022 in the event that any registered gardeners withdraw.
- Please check the website late December 2022 for 2023 garden registration information.